Wednesday, 27 June 2007

The Man and the Ant

(originally posted on myspace here)



6th SEPTEMBER
The man met an ant.
The man had a gun.
The poor ant had been run over by a car.
You can sit there and dry in the sun.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

met wet let get
run gun sun fun
man ran can

No.
Yes.
Yes.
No.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


10th SEPTEMBER
It was dark so I took my lamp out.
We can't light the camp fire.
My dog's always damp.
My mother will stamp her foot if she's angry.
Our tent has fallen down.
I spent 40p. on a pencill.
I'll have to spend 40p. on a sharpner now.
I'm tangled in string.
An airoplane's wing has fallen off.
Tarzen will swing into that tree.
A scorpion has a sting.
I hope my mother will bring a hanky

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment