The Ninth Task
- But I can't do that!
- Why not?
- Because the only way I can get it is by force and I do not fight women
- If you refuse who knows what the gods will do?
- You Provokers!!!
- Why - Hercules - have you and your companions come here?
- I have come to take your belt... but not by force!
- Very well then. If you win the fight I have with you, you will have it.
- Here! she's got grease on her
- Well done Hercules. If you come to my feast at dusk you shall have the belt
- This will not do. I will go down and tell a bodygaurd lies.
- Mistriss. I have just been told that Hercules has come for the belt... And you! Let me kill him.
Back at Mycenea:
- Here's the belt
(No-one less brave than Hippolyte deserves the belt.)
Excellent Again - One House Point for the last 2 tasks