Sunday 14 December 2008

"And we've definitely checked EVERYTHING?"

(originally posted on myspace here)


The BBC you might have heard is incredibly nervous at the moment about putting another foot wrong: you can hear Adam and Joe checking with their producer to see if they're allowed to say "Smack My Bitch Up" just like the old days when you weren't allowed to hear "I Want Your Sex", all shows are now undergoing a three-day vetting period to ensure nothing which might possibly offend anyone reaches the internet etc, everyone's clearly under a lot of pressure to play it as safe as is humanly possible with no more "slip-ups"... in the light of which I found this image from The Mxxl On Sxndxy illustrating what's accidentally been programmed for Christmas Day SO HILARIOUS I CRIED.

Photobucket

(It was lying in a cafe. I did not buy it. And it's not the outrage I'm promoting, just the delicious Oops of it... Sorry, have you already seen this? I'm a little out of the loop.)

No comments:

Post a Comment