1. "To be... To be? Ay... to be. Or not to be." A line from -
a) All's Good As Far As It Goes
b) Hamlet the Fifth
c) Any Which Way But Loose
2. The Globe Theatre is so called because -
a) Shaekspere's plays were originally performed on a globe.
b) Globe is Latin for "Weirdly-shaped".
c) It's named after the Globe Theatre.
3. Shaekspere's what is buried beneath Aldwych station?
4. How many ghosts are there in "Julius Pacman"?
c) Trick question. One.
5. Which of these words did Shaekspere NOT invent?
6. In the "Seven Ages of Man" sort of speech thing, which age does Jacques leave out?
a) The terrible twos
b) 16 to 24
c) The zombie
a) They forgot.
b) They lost the head.
c) Henry IX had not been born yet.
8. "Et tu, Brute? Kudos. Muchos Kudos." Who is Brute, and what has he/she done now?
a) Nintendio's servant - obtained the potion.
b) Nintendio's dog - spilled the potion.
c) Nintendio's dog - eaten the potion.
9. "Though not with bag and baggage/ Yet with scrip and scrippage" is funny because -
a) baggage means fanny
b) scrippage means fanny
c) I mean, really, it's just the one line, plough on.
10. Which of these Shaekspere plays has NOT been turned into a musical?
a) The Git of Pisa
b) Measure IV Measure: Even Measurer
HOW DID YOU DO?