Tuesday 2 January 2024

In France I've been giving YouTube ads a little longer to run.

 
 
 And I think I may have found my people. Please don't alert them. My French isn't good enough to say for certain whether this advert definitely didn't have to be over three minutes long, but I get it. It's a nice little change, I guess. I leave France tomorrow. I hope I've given you a taste. Here's another.
 
 Apparently the inverting of town signs is nationwide: a protest organised by local farmers. Isn't it suave?

2 comments:

  1. That advert's quite something. "Ten times cheaper than a Japanese toilet because it's made in France!" The sheep at the end saying "Stop looking at my arse"! A French person doing a Scottish accent being exactly the same as a French person doing a cod-English accent (as far as I can tell)!

    Happy new year, and don't look at too many sheep's bottoms, even if they ARE asking for it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think that might be genuine English but not Scottish accent? If they ask, I'll look, if they ask me to stop, I'll stop. That's my system.

    ReplyDelete