Thursday 2 October 2008

Hang on, you're not Jesus (+ "The Diary of Tortov Roddle")

(originally posted on myspace here)

 

I joined the British Library. And it turned out there's a very pleasing selection of eccentric inventions from the collection of Maurice Collins on display in the Intellectual Property Centre on the first floor. The Main Exhibition Space on the ground floor, however, had just been laid waste by some incautiously summoned, panhedral Hindu deity. And looked crap.

 

Photobucket

It was probably these ladies... Poor thousand-headed fella. I wonder what he'll do now. I wish I had a better camera.

Anyway since I'm here and while I think of it, may I recommend the following. Kunio Kato, he's new... and I've no right to paste his stuff up but I discovered it last night and I do like it a lot. Drift. View. Drift on. Tortov Roddle's clearly living the dream. Here:



No comments:

Post a Comment