Friday 4 November 2022

LOVE DUMP!

 Some bouche-amusing, minute-long promotional videos rich with rehearsal footage have just dropped for The Love Goddess. Here's the show's superb star and co-creator Almog Pail first up, with a little bit of me thrown in to illustrate the concept of man-sharks...

 And here's the show's wonderful producer Laura Lundy introducing Almog introducing the rest of us. I'm mostly out of shot but you can trust me, I'm dancing just as proficiently as everyone else. I've absolutely got this...
 
 
 
 And here is our brilliant and patient choreographer "JJ" – the very first British dancer to have a shoe named after her apparently – giving credit where it's due to George "Shorty" Snowden...
 

 And here's some George "Shorty" Snowden! He's genuinely short! We open on the eighteenth, come!

No comments:

Post a Comment