Tuesday 25 December 2018

Wanna feel old? Today was two years ago!


That's just Vauxhall.

I won't keep you long, this is just to confirm that "The Dan In the High Castle" - THE SECOND TIME SPANNER - is finally available to listen to here! And the first one's still listenable to here! (Thanks Kate, whoever you are.) Why not fill your ears with both and feel lush?
A bigger write-up about the new one to follow, but in the meantime I hope you enjoy it, I hope it's the one you wanted, you know, I hope 2018 hasn't completely killed you, and I hope that everyone reading this has a merry, merry VERY CHRISTMAS!



Thanks this Kate too!

3 comments:

  1. Happy Christmas, and thanks for the Spanner!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nearly killed me. Been about the roughest year imaginable. Not "house burnt down" rough, but not far.
    However, TS2 was fabulous. Hopefully the next one wont be so far away and you can spend less-time setting the scene for those who foolishly missed ep1.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks both! Yes, sorry this year has been so yikes. That recap was there for me as much as anyone, I think, but it gives me an idea for what to post next, so thanks again!

    ReplyDelete