Thursday 13 August 2020

I'm afraid there will be no blog this evening as I've gone an entire day without noticing or thinking anything.


I did not "Learn More" either. I don't know what Jude Law's fucking problem is, frankly. 

 I did get my hair cut yesterday though. I took public transport for the first time since the pandemic started, to Forest Hill. It was the same when I first moved out of Brixton: it's normally a good two years or more after I leave a place before I'll change where I spend over a tenner for a haircut. Just in case anyone wants to know my secret. The place looked very pretty and the trains were air-conditioned.



  I hadn't had this barber before. He was chatty. He had some theories about Covid: "You know, I think they just want to control the people..." I couldn't hang around for further hints though because there was a queue and also I had to get back to self-tape an audition for Boring Middle Management Male/Female, which is why I'd had my hair shortened in the first place. To be in the background.



 I'm a bit worried the barber left too much on the top. That it looks a little alt right. I'd expected something spikier, like Jude Law, but I had this same worry the last time I came here I now remember. At least I went on the tube and had a haircut and everything's back to normal now and I'm twenty-six again.

No comments:

Post a Comment