Friday 21 August 2020

Round Eight Possibly


 Welcome to round eight or whatever it is of our fortnightly quiz, in which I finally manage to come up with quite an easy one. It's based on The Miracle Of Birth as celebrated or denigrated on film. As with the Hellround I've tried to arrange the images in some kind of narrative order but that's not a clue. Just give me the names of the, you know, the thing, they're nearly all movies, and I've posted the answers in the comments.
 
1.


2.




3.

4.



5.

   
6.

7.

8.

9.

10.

2 comments:

  1. AND HERE ARE THE ANSWERS... 1:- Rosemary's Baby. 2:- A Quiet Place. 3:- The Handmaid's Tale (telly). 4:- Men In Black. 5:- The Fly. 6:- Ace Ventura: When Nature Calls. 7:- Monty Python's The Meaning Of Life (the gang had trouble with this one). 8:- Children Of Men. 9:- Juno. 10:- Junior.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Darn, didn't know 2 or 3. Still I can be pleased that I knew the 'it's a little early to be imposing roles on it' skit, which was enlightened for the time (no big shock). Quick, the administrator is coming.

    ReplyDelete