Monday 9 August 2021

Luxury apartmen

 That's Reuben's and my digs on the right, just eight minutes walks from the Bolton Octagon. The apartment came with a profusive rainforest shower, towels to lay on the floor, and carpeting so thick when I put my laptop on the bedside table, it sank. One of those fancy lamps that's just a big Menlo Park lightbulb came down with it, shattering immediately, all within an hour of my moving in. Here's the room after I moved my bed ninety degrees to the wall so I that could fully open the draws.
 
 I'd emailed Reuben beforehand to ask if he wanted the dandelion print or the Mercator projection, noticing that the latter room seemed to have no window, but it turned out Reuben was taking the hit, as my windowlessness made it a lot easier to get to sleep Friday and Saturday nights (see location of window above – London's not a twenty-four hour city, but Bolton is). Around a week into rehearsals, I received a parcel at the theatre from my parents. Having already broken the lamp I didn't want to damage the room further, so I never got round to pinning it up, but I really appreciated the view...

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for this brief explanation and very nice information. This post gives truly quality information. Hope to see you again.
    wordpress
    ufa88kh.blogspot
    youtube
    online gambling

    ReplyDelete