Saturday 7 August 2021

Tiny Window Alert!

 
 
   I've left barely enough time to even apologize for not alerting you sooner to the fact that it's now possible to watch Polly Lister, Reuben Johnson and my Watson chops in the Octagon's Hound of the Baskervilles ONLINE
 
 
 Only for today though, as the recording gets taken down tomorrow having been up for a week. But if you're anywhere near Bolton today you also have two chances to catch the show NOT online, in the actual theatre! But again, only for today, as this is our last night. A very tiny window then. Apologies.
 
 
 I sort of assumed anyone reading this knew about the show anyway, but anyway, back to London on Sunday. And back on the blog I think, unwinding, and uploading backlogged Boltonia. Heart-felt, sweat-drenched thanks to everyone who's turned out to support us thus far, and to everyone of us who turned out to support me. Here's another glimpse of what I dropped myself into after sixteen months of nocturnal isolation. Sausages, what a team... 

  
 
"Funny. Impressive. Happy."

No comments:

Post a Comment