Saturday 10 December 2022

ACTUAL MORE INDIANA JONES: "THE SECRET OF THE BROWN NOTE". STARRING HARRISON FORD!!!

   
  
 Also starring JEFFREY WRIGHT as Sidney Bechet!!!
 Here's a Saturday treat! No need to wait now for "The Dial of Destiny" to get your additional Indy content. Have eight minutes of the very first iteration of Old Indy, dashing through the snow in a wraparound for a "Young Indiana Jones Chronicles "spinoff movie I'd never heard of called – terribly – "The Mystery of the Blues!" I prefer my title, even if it is a bit of a spoiler for the ending. 
 
  Doesn't he look great with the beard? I guess it was for "The Fugitive", so this was actually filmed only a couple of years after "The Last Crusade" but it's a great Old Indy look regardless. I think he should have kept the beard. I also think he should also have kept that stuntman they used for the shot of Indy just getting out of the car, then he wouldn't have hit his head on the Millenium Falcon in "Force Awakens". Enjoy!
 

2 comments:

  1. Did you see We Are Not Alone the other week? Brown notes form a running gag in it.

    ReplyDelete