Sunday 25 December 2022

Christmas Quiz!

 Thanks for playing! Just the one question: I have always been a song and dance machine. But who am I dressed as in this picture?

You have the entirety of Kate Bush's Christmas Special from 1979 to leave your answer in the comments. Go!

 
 
 (Tangentially: after hearing Paul Putner and Joel Morris discuss the "Divine Madness" VHS on Joel's brilliant podcast Comfort Blanket, I realise I've always been drawn to piano-playing singer-songwriters more than guitar-playing ones, not a distinction I'd previously noticed. Okay, NOW go!)
 

2 comments:

  1. Are you St Nicholas in his bishopping days, before he took the corporate coin and ascended to Santahood?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is! (The URL does kind of give it away I realise)

      Delete