Wednesday 12 February 2020

Frankenstein Placeholder

Apologies for the delay to today's hotly anticipated "Frankenstein Meets the Wolf Man" post, but apparently today marks the 42nd anniversary of the first ever broadcast of "The Hitchhiker's Gude to the Galaxy" so I'm off out to the pub to attemptedly down four pints with Geoff "Ford Prefect" McGivern. Trust me though, tomorrow's Frankenpost'll be a doozy (check spelling), with possible traces of actual scholarship - I honestly think I might have found something new to say about Lugosi's Monster that could validate this whole endeavour! (Feel free to post your guesses below.)

2 comments:

  1. First ever broadcast of Hitchhiker's 42 years ago. I was there. Now feel very old 🤣🤣

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anniversaries provide that useful violence, I guess.

    ReplyDelete