Sunday 23 February 2020

Sung Blog Sunday! (I have discovered GarageBand.)

 Last night I finally found out that my laptop had GarageBand. Or maybe I always knew that, maybe I only finally decided to start mucking around with it last night. Anyway I'm not saying this will be a weekly thing, but here is Soundcloud User 90038426's my first ever GarageBand track (I've just worked out how to change the user name), inspired by grafitti I saw on Thursday (pictured below, artist unknown) and the evening stroll on which I saw it. Maybe I'm not really a writer, maybe I'm a singer. Let's find out. (Cover art by Klaus Bürgle.) 


6 comments:

  1. This is excellent. Please do more

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you both all over the place.

    ReplyDelete
  4. not entirely sure who painted this image but it is definitively not by Klaus Bürgle. You can see Bürgle's work at www.klausbuergle.de

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the link. What makes you sure it's not him?

      Delete