Monday 16 March 2020

Dan Harmon playing Minecraft is very "Rick and Morty"


 I've never played Minecraft, but enjoy hearing people talk about video games, maybe more than I enjoy playing them. It takes less time for one thing, but also, the definition of what a game actually is or should be doing is still so unsettled that if interest is keen enough conversations can go anywhere. Here's Rick and Morty creator Dan Harmon, going full "Pickle Rick"on a podcast that I enjoy a lot, How Did This Get Played, accompanied by footage of some project called Titan City which seems populated by nothing but pigs and chickens. Maybe too apt now, but it was either this or another post I had in reserve about Endgame and this seemed the happier Monday. Whether I'm talking about Samuel Beckett's Endgame or Marvel's you'll find out tomorrow. In the meantime, stay safe, me ol' unattendees, and if you're still looking for something to do here is a link to a VR reconstruction of Rick's Toilet of Solitude...

No comments:

Post a Comment