Sunday 2 October 2022

Unposted Photographs of September 2022 in Chronological Order

 I found the Powell Estate in Kennington but didn't recognise it because the trees were new.
 
It seems I location hunted quite a bit in early September. Here's Taskmaster.
 
  So I still drift south. 
 
You can now get lost in what they've built around Paddington.
 
 Or be at one with the scum in the Kyoto Peace Garden.
 

 Here Tom and Shim prepare Waterloo Farm for their second wedding of the day.
 
 Once Tom's changed into an apron to clear up after our pizzas.
 I couldn't find whose this was. Barry Letts'?
 

 Finding new walks for Faren.
 
 
 The Duke and Duchess with Jimmy Chipperfield and an unidentified lion.
 
 Forming a dart with my arms did help. (Best family outing since Eurodisney.)
 
But did I?
 A big walk home from drinks with John, and nearly all of London now wards off the low-flying.
 
 Catching a matinée of See How They Run.
 

 Yet another big face. The eyes follow you round.
 
 
 So do the gronking pelicans.

No comments:

Post a Comment