Saturday 22 October 2022

NEW, PARTIALLY BLOCKED SHOWREEL!


 
 Now with added EastEnders, which means that even though I used a clip from EastEnders' youtube channel the video is still "partially blocked", so that only certain countries can see it. I don't know which countries. Has it been blocked inside Britain? Outside Britain? Are you in one of those countries? That's a shame. Let me know.*
 For those of you who can't enjoy it, off the back of Orson Welles' Haitian Macbeth here's more scrupulously researched Vodou. As a kid I rarely experienced a fear of missing out, but I remember never being taken to a massive out-of-town Toys R Us, and never being given Atmosfear or Nightmare or whatever these board games were called. Whoever came up with SNL's David S. Pumpkins sketch clearly had though, so enjoy, and happy season of the skeleton!**
 
 
 
 *UPDATE: Okay. Blocked in the UK. If you still want to see it I think THIS is the link to the Spotlight upload. 
 ** And if you simply want more of Baron Samedi and a man rocking around in a stationary ghost train, THIS is the link to the full music video.

4 comments:

  1. Viewable in Canada :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. 'tis working from France. =)
    I remember Atmosfear! Well, I remember the creepy guy from the videotape giving instructions, and hating it. No idea what it was about.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Works in Germany :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well that seems to settle it. Thanks, all. But. Can you dig it?

    ReplyDelete