Monday 19 October 2020

Kiss Revision

 I caught up with Gemma Brockis this evening on Islington Green, both of us wrapped up against the sudden cold but with an ice cube in each of our picpouls blancs - she'd asked for one and I copied her. Gemma was enthusing about the university as a tested theatrical model for lockdown, because students can still be part of something without having to leave their rooms. 
 
 
  Her own online university has embarked upon its Autumn Term, still teaching just the one (excellent) module, "The History Of The Kiss", but like Sarah Winchester before her Gemma's restlessly added extensions now, and secret passages. So even if you aren't new to the course I would still recommend revision. You will get lost. Here.

5 comments:

  1. I so wanted to go to sarah's mystery house when i was in san francisco. it turned out to be miles away. wish i'd done it though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, I have been led to belive that's the Winchester Mystery House, which I've also never visited. I'm now going to look up what Wittenberg looks like.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes yes that's the house - of course it is! nothing like wittenberg it seems but it feels like it could be

    ReplyDelete