Saturday 24 October 2020

Professor Wire's Post War Peek

 
 Sometimes the easiest way to report what I've been up to is just to post a picture of it and hope the fun is inferred. At such times this blog will almost exactly resemble my instagram feed, with the only bonus content being this text to explain that fact. Anyway here I am being a "spy in disguise" at The Imperial War Museum. This is what I was rehearsing with Story Spinner last Friday, and it's turned out to be suprisingly well attended, which is a privilige. It's happening Sunday too if you fancy it. I'll be posing as a normal visitor on Level 2 (see above - failing to be inconspicuous is always a favourite gig), getting my post-war fix of brave new worlds with big-windowed schools as explained by this performatively Scottish park-keeper:


"And now, now for the things of peace."

No comments:

Post a Comment