Tuesday 3 November 2020

Simon Kane, A Celebration

 Who is this motley madcap harlequin with the differently coloured gloves? Why, it's the Happy Birthday Singer!

 And apparently my friends have asked him to get his shit together and have another stab at this. Well I must say, he's nailed it!

 He says I look so young! And wait, who's this? Is it -? It can't be... It is! It's Woosh!
 
 
 He's travelled miles specifically for me, from Mars no less! I take back everything I said about human destiny possibly not being a weird colonial model which pays no attention to distance, gravity or the absence of a compatible ecosystem. This is the best party ever!

 

 Honestly I have never felt more loved!
 Well since you're all here, let's take a look at the showreel which earnt me that love, and changed my life for ever: Hollywood. The Big Ticket. Winning an Oscar for Best TV Presenter and then binning it, bowling on my own at 2 o'clock in the morning, purchasing and consuming street food, not throwing myself off the roof of a hotel... The stuff dreams are mad on or of, I can't remember:

 Oh wait no, not that one. Sorry, I had to re-edit it, there were a few problems with the sound, and I didn't mention crucifictions in a surprising hat. This one, I meant:

 Thank you, everyone, for your birthday kindnesses. It's been a very good day. And if you ever need a Happy Birthday Singer, or Woosh, or some repulsive clubbers from the Nth dimension to wish a happy birthday to a differently named friend of yours I'm sure that's findable too.

No comments:

Post a Comment