Sunday 12 December 2021

Quizzes You May Have Missed: Performing Toys Round


 My friend Tom of our number gave me this cursed book back in 1994 – not the specific copy above, mine's more fire-damaged – but I never got round to making anything in it because I never seemed to have the requisite cigarette packets, golf tees or fringed tweed. Look at the fun I missed out on though.

  During this blog's hiatus, however, I did manage to fashion this picture round from it for the Dungeon Zoomers who continued to quiz online, and now – to round off a week that started with robots – I thought YOU coud play along TOO, maybe, if you open this page in a few different tabs? I don't really know how this will work. Anyway, all you have to do is match the following names and raw materials...

1.
 
 
2.
 
 
3.
 
 
4.
 
 
5.
 
 
6.
 
 
7.
 
 
8.
 
 
9.
 
 
10.
 
... with the corresponding, delightful toys pictured below. I'll post the correct answers in the comments although this one's actually pretty easy so maybe I won't. CHWAT!
 
 
a)

 
 
b)
 
 
 
c)
 
 
 
d)
 
 
 
e)
 
 
f)
 
 
 
g)
 
 
 
h)
 
 
 
i)
 
 
j)
 

1 comment:

  1. AND HERE ARE THE ANSWERS... 1:i) ,2:j) 3:d), 4:c), 5:b), 6:e), 7:g), 8:h), 9:a), 10:f).

    ReplyDelete