Tuesday 5 May 2020

They Cut My Love Scene But Apart From That



 No lie! I think it was Margaret Cabourn-Smith who recommended me to the creator of Trying, so thanks Margaret, here's a picture of the fun I had on it. It debuts this month on Apple TV, which is like normal TV except better funded and a website. According to the Hollywood Reporter "the show is disarmingly original in concept, its eight-episode first season committed to the grueling true-to-life intricacies of these proceedings, from applications and home evaluations to training classes and interview panels." As you can see. I'm in episode 5.

1 comment:

  1. Just finished watching the whole season, and what an absolutely lovely show. Was that what the London Dungeon was actually like, by the way? Nice shouting, too.

    ReplyDelete