Saturday 13 June 2020

The View From Space: Catching Up With Lembit Öpik

From Dinosaurs And All That Rubbish by Michael Foreman. 
(I found out today my friend Saskia knows him.)

 Firstly, apologies for missing out the umlaut in "Öpik" in my previous post about the Chair of Parliament for outer space's first ever pyramid scheme zero-gravity sex-farm micronation "Asgardia", but I didn't know how to do them in January. You just have to keep the vowel key pressed, it turns out. Moving on: I'm not sure what those images are behind Öpik, something space-based no doubt, and it doesn't look like wherever he's quarantining himself allows the hanging of pictures, but that print of an aeroplane window looks pretty levelly propped up on the back of his sofa so I've no further notes. Take it away, Lembit!


Clearly.

 (The Cosmic Shambles Network, by the way, has also been doing some actual zero-gravity research, here.)

No comments:

Post a Comment