Sunday 19 April 2020

Some days this blog will just be something like "I don't think Cecily Strong gets nearly enough love."

Just that really.


She's fearless, but seemingly without ego. And she's a nailer. She nails things. And she falls superbly...


 She'll hardly ever get a sketch to herself though, because she shares jokes so well.


 But she makes the old-timey endlessness of SNL sketches make sense, I think. She's a marathon runner, but precise.



 I love her, and I love her ideas. Yeah. Just that really.



 And this of course: today's Defoe, in which our narrator displays inklings of scientific enquiry, meaning we get a lot of figures:


Tip jar here too, ta!

2 comments:

  1. I love Cecily, only she and and Kenan seem to know how to finish a sketch.. Or whoever is writing them only gives a good finish to them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes! Kenan is another perfect player. Both just *steer* a scene so well.

    ReplyDelete