Sunday 5 April 2020

Musty Corn!


 No sung blog Sunday today, sorry! I've been wrestling with iMovie, trying to get today's Journal of the Plague Year reading up. Apparently it doesn't like it when I shift filters to give footnotes because the clips are too short, but you didn't need to know that, anyway I put on a suit for some of this, which is how I was finally reunited with my muti-ballpoint retractable, but that's in the video, look, I promise to do more with this blog than just plug the youtube channel, but for all you seventeenth century health and safety regulation fans here's what I've done today. The new regulations governing the depth of a grave are quite interesting, but be warned it's not nice what happens to the dogs, and if you simply want to hear me having a too much fun saying "musty corn" in Patrick Allen's voice*, jump straight in at 14 minutes 23 seconds:



* Oh alright, Sir Maxwell House's voice (... and thanks to Quentin Smirhes for the video).

1 comment:

  1. I'm all for seventeenth century health and safety regulations being read out loud in Sir Maxwell House's voice.

    ReplyDelete