Sunday 26 April 2020

"Tomorrow, And Tomorrow, And Tomorrow..."


"All the Globe's a Cube!"

 Yes! Having finished reading aloud Daniel Defoe's A Journal of the Plague Year on youtube, tomorrow I'm launching straight into its sequel: the complete plays of Shakespeare. I did think about leaving more of a gap but then worked out that if I start now, reading one act aloud per weekday, I'll hit his farewell to the stage The Tempest in time for Christmas, making 2020 a whole ShakesYEAR! All other excuses are offered below, including tips for spotting a Maveric Complete Works (clue: count the King Lears), but I apologise for the clumping. I don't now what that was, I opened the desk out. And I cleared all the papers off. It was clearly a mistake. It will be addressed. Enjoy:


No comments:

Post a Comment