Friday 10 July 2020

Nice Picture Round


  I love my fortnightly quiz companions so much but my only interaction with them for the past three months is framed around an activity where I'm at my worst and most competitive. My worst is probably tolerable though because we've done another. This time my round was just an excuse to look at some nice pictures. I posted examples of early concept art, they had to name the film, and there's a bonus not film above. Answers in the comments.

1.


2.


3.





4.

5.

6.




7.













8.


9. (The name's not a clue. I think they changed it.)




10.

2 comments:

  1. AND HERE ARE THE ANSWERS... 1:- "Blade Runner" art by Syd Mead. 2:- Disney's "Peter Pan" by Mary Blair. 3:- "Return of the Jedi" by Ralph McQuarrie. 4:- "Ghostbusters" by Thom Enriquez. 5:- "Tangled". I don't know the artist, and from here on in attribution gets fudgey, but it's not a concept they went with. 6:- MGM's "The Wizard of Oz". 7:- "Alien". 8:- "Who Framed Roger Rabbit?". 9:- "The Fifth Element". Art by Moebius. 10:- "Toy Story" from when Woody was the baddie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh and the bonus image was "Star Trek".

    ReplyDelete