Monday 20 July 2020

Transmitter Information


 I recorded the first act of Richard the Second today, on a new phone which didn't come with a compatible cable, so I'm bluetoothing it over to my laptop instead and a little box is telling me that this will take six hours. And then I can start editing. There won't be a Shakespeare transmission tonight therefore, but it'll be up tomorrow, and apologies but it's four minutes to midnight so I'm going to see if I can turn in instead. Incidentally I find that Sean Raynard's, Stephen Evans' and "Quentin Smirhes"' QTV Closedowns provide great closure to a day's viewing - stark reminders that it's probably time to stop looking at a screen. Enjoy the following then, and have a very pleasant and peaceful night. Good night.


No comments:

Post a Comment