Tuesday 16 March 2021

Taking My Rightful Place at the Top Left Hand Corner of Fashion


 On the first anniversary of theatres and Crystal Mazes closing, here are some images from Chloé Doherty's Pretend Freinds which I worked on last Thursday. The tie covered in toy cars is by Anne-Sophie Cochevelou, who made all of these costumes. Earrings too. You can see them a bit better here...
 
   When Chloé sent out a group text asking who of us had their ears pierced, I misread it as "ear piece" (each of us in the Maze hygienically had our own, to keep us in touch with "Mumsie") and I throw nothing away. In the end I just stuck them in my ear holes, as you might be able to tell from the look on my face. All ears have holes. I think it might catch on.
 Here's where we shot:


No comments:

Post a Comment