Thursday 3 December 2020

Door Number 3. (This is going to be a drum.)

 A nice plug in the Guardian yesterday for Gemma Brockis' Oddvent calendar, and thanks to Gemma for allowing me to grant all of you ole unattendees Very Important Person access, as we say in the threshold business, through today's door. Click here to open it and witness my contribution – possibly inspired by the Cosmic Shambles' many show-and-tells – there's more information about the calendar here, and if you need one the password for today is "help". (My first idea was to giftwrap an egg, but I'm not doing that now, so giftwrapping an egg is still going.) Enjoy! 
 
 UPDATE: Now the Calendar has vanished, my contribution's up on youtube.

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for teaching us how NOT to make a drum. I giggled my way through the entire video, and what a lovely feeling for a change.

    (I love how all the passwords so far seem to be related to whatever you're going to find on the other side of the door. A very nice touch indeed.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's always harder to think of something unrelated.

    ReplyDelete