Thursday 31 December 2020

THE YEAR IN REHASH: DECEMBER - Door Number 3. (This is going to be a drum.)

 
 Here's my mate Neil Frost (and a reflection of Dan Lees) giving a hint of what clowns have been up to in the Plague Year. And, rounding off this review of my favourite or at least more conspicuous posts from the last twelve months, below is the door to my own socially-distanced December nonsense, and the last video I made this year. All things considered I've had a very lucky Twenty-Twenty, or as the French would say "happy", and regularly putting something out has definitely helped the happy happen so thanks, ole unattendees, for your kind attention, and here's to Twenty-Plenty-Fun. Party responsibly. Let's all keep behind our panels. Tomorrow there might be a quiz. 
 I hope you're all doing tremendously.
 
 A nice plug in the Guardian yesterday for Gemma Brockis' Oddvent calendar, and thanks to Gemma for allowing me to grant all of you ole unattendees Very Important Person access, as we say in the threshold business, through today's door. Click here to open it and witness my contribution – possibly inspired by the Cosmic Shambles' many show-and-tells – there's more information about the calendar here, and if you need one the password for today is "help". (My first idea was to giftwrap an egg, but I'm not doing that now, so giftwrapping an egg is still going.) Enjoy! 
 
UPDATE: Now the Calendar has vanished, my contribution's up on youtube.

No comments:

Post a Comment