Saturday 27 February 2021

Quick Hot Take on the Durability of Physical Materials


 I don't really throw things out, particularly not notebooks, as this blog attests, so it's perfectly possible that in twenty years time I'll come across this page, and wonder why I repeatedly wrote the words "Dog" and "Sex" under the name Sarah, and then awarded myself eight out of ten. Particularly since there are nine ticks. The sixty-six-year-old me might notice that my anwer to question 2 has gone through multiple revisions, with both "Dog" and "Sex" crossed out, and deduce that as my first answer was correct, I'd decided to retract the second and give myself a tick anyway, only to later change my mind when I learnt how well I'd done on the rest, hence the eight out of ten. This much could be deduced. But maybe, dear reader, you have deduced the rest: that these are my answers to Sarah's picture round "Dog Toy or Sex Toy?" from yesterday's zoom quiz. And maybe my writing this post will mean I remember that too, twenty years from now. In which case I'm only sorry you had to be a party to any of this.
 
 
 One technique we used was to ask ourselves if we'd leave them on the carpet if we had guests round. None of us got ten out of ten.

No comments:

Post a Comment